Wine Club Membership Tiers:
1. The Premium Wine Club which ships two bottles of high quality wine each month (your choice of 2 reds or 1 red, 1 white) along with a newsletter(tasting notes and recipes included). This membership is perfect for those who are fairly new to the world of wine and are interested in tasting and learning more about a variety of wines.
2. The International Wine Clubis tailored for the wine connoisseur and maintains its focus on international red wines. You'll taste Argentina's Malbec and Spain's Tempranillo, not to mention a host of other varietals from around the globe! Price: $40/month
3. The West Coast Wine Club as the name hints at this club is focused on red and white wines from California, Oregon and Washington. Price: $40/month
4. The Platinum Wine Club designed with the seasoned wine enthusiast in mind. Wines are typically limited production wines from boutique wineries from around the world. This wine club will help you discover new and interesting wines while taking much of the guess work out of the game. Price: $60/month
5. 90+ Point Wine Club allows you to travel the upper end of the wine echelon to taste wines from the best of the best. Two well-rated, much loved wines will arrive monthly with a newsletter to give you the lowdown on the wine's maker, vineyard and region. Price: $80/month
6. Cellars Wine Club makes buying wines for cellaring and fun and efficient. The focus is on reds and whites that have exceptional aging potential. Two wines per month. Price: $150/month
7. The Champagne Club designed for those who just love a good bubbly! This club brings two sparkling wines to your door every month - from Cava to Spumante and Champagne to California Cuvee - this shipment will scream "festive" from the moment it arrives! Price: $50/month
8. The Case Club for those indecisive types! This wine club membership allows you to enjoy 12 wines from six of the above clubs. Their are two unique package options to choose from. Price: $300/month. The Platinum Wine Club Membership is tailored for the wine connoisseur and maintains its focus on international red wines.