This is a red wine sangria recipe that is based on the top fruits often found in many red wine varietals, making for a "low risk" approach to fruit and wine pairing via the sacred sangria!
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 8 minutes
- 1 bottle of red wine (750 ml)
- 1/2 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup strawberries (sliced)
- 1 12 oz. bottle of ginger ale
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 oz. blackberry liqueur
Toss the wine, the berries, the blackberry liqueur and the sugar in a pitcher, cover and place in the refrigerator overnight. Pour in a bottle of chilled ginger ale just prior to serving. Add ice in either the pitcher or individual glasses. Enjoy!